John Textor / Everton Takeover

Seeing as he has to sell his shares in Palace first this could drag on for God knows how long! It is turning into a bad joke now.

He won't have entered exclusivity if he hasn't got a buyer lined up I reckon mate. Also, I reckon selling his minority stake shares in Palace is probably more straight forward than trying to sell or takeover a majority stake in any club, never mind a basket case like ours!

….or it could be imminent. I don’t think any of us know.
That is 100% correct
He won't have entered exclusivity if he hasn't got a buyer lined up I reckon mate. Also, I reckon selling his minority stake shares in Palace is probably more straight forward than trying to sell or takeover a majority stake in any club, never mind a basket case like ours!
I like the optimism but after the previous half dozen or so gave up I don't think we can take anything for granted. Everybody cross whatever is crossable and pray to any deity you think is listening!? We should just have a whip-round between us!!!

That is 100% correct

I like the optimism but after the previous half dozen or so gave up I don't think we can take anything for granted. Everybody cross whatever is crossable and pray to any deity you think is listening!? We should just have a whip-round between us!!!

Textor is a serious person mate, just like Friedken. The problem won't be on his end that I'm quite sure of.

The cynic in me is thinking Moshiri is just trying to kick the can down the road until the stadium is built though. And when he does finally go, MSP, Friedkin, Textor, Bell and Downing will probably carve out some sort of power sharing deal ala the Allies and Russia with Germany in 1945!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.