John Textor / Everton Takeover

View attachment 269050

Thats potentially the worst transfer window in the history of football.
444.jpg

Thats worse tho.

Textor financed the take over of palace (or part of it at least) using high interest rate loans. I remain skeptical right now.
Quite rightly so.

But my point is regardless of the source of Eagle Football's investment, they do get football club takeovers done.

We can argue the pros and cons, but as far as a takeover is concerned this is far from being just 'Moshiri narrative'...or at least it isn't necessarily so.

Quite rightly so.

But my point is regardless of the source of Eagle Football's investment, they do get football club takeovers done.

We can argue the pros and cons, but as far as a takeover is concerned this is far from being just 'Moshiri narrative'...or at least it isn't necessarily so.
But you could have said exactly the same about 777

Hi All

Having mooched over the Athletic NYtimes article it does not for me at least make for pleasant reading. Seems like a lot of the probs started before his arrival that said they seem to have worsened since that advent. I seriously doubt he has the wedge to fund this on his own but hey that's just my humble opinion.

Cheers

But you could have said exactly the same about 777

777 were already in free fall when that Everton interest came in, so it was easy to dismiss that as a good idea.

FWIW my position all along is that:

a) we know f.a. about finances as fans and who's a good and bad risk (apart from the obvious conmen like 777)

b) we'll get our new investor /owner

We'll find out very shortly if Textor is a good risk as I believe he WILL be the new owner.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.