John Textor / Everton Takeover

So, this is the real reason Dyche was sweating at the presser earlier!!

I saw the Friedkins as a safe, pragmatic sale.. Dyche may well have had a future under them.

Textor? No chance Dyche stays medium/long term. If Textor happens we’ll need to strap ourselves in for a wild ride I reckon.

Also, how crap are the journos for not picking up on this before the presser today!?
Friedkin sacked Mourinho mate. No way he would waste his time with Temu Mourinho.

Right but until you sell your old house you can’t move in

And Everton are broke as me
True but once you get a few acceptable offers you go and take a thorough look at the new place and make plans. Plus he’s not got a house to shift, just a share! I can only suspect his fellow directors will or have offered him a price with a small profit to move along.

Ultimately, time will tell.

Whooooa, I voted against Kirkby.

Moshiri has been a major success.

England has reached 2 finals.

And Starmer defeated racism.

…have you changed your view on Textor, or where you as sceptical when he was first interested?

IMG_9955.jpeg

So, this is the real reason Dyche was sweating at the presser earlier!!

I saw the Friedkins as a safe, pragmatic sale.. Dyche may well have had a future under them.

Textor? No chance Dyche stays medium/long term. If Textor happens we’ll need to strap ourselves in for a wild ride I reckon.

Also, how crap are the journos for not picking up on this before the presser today!?
I get the feeling Textor and Dyche with be like oil and water.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back