John Textor / Everton Takeover

I like what he stated a while back: "Ilm out because I'm not ready and others seem to be ready and able to bid and take this project on"...or words to that effect.
Yes, but I liked the way his enthusiasm of our history as a top club in the 1960s & 1980s like a sleeping giant - he spoke with enthusiasm that I have not heard for an age -
so much so he had buyers lined up in competition to purchase us - Only the Mosh exclusivity deal with 777 stopped the sale going through -

He really wants us - with all the pitfalls - the last buyer backed out on - he promotes us as a fantastic buy - while the Mosh say's sweet FA-

If Franklin or another buyer steps in - thank John Textor .....especially after the 777 debacle 9 months wasted by the Mosh when every Blue could see they were big trouble .....

Tag me if anybody does.

This fella won't buy us, he's a complete clown.
Absolutely bang on, another tyre kicker without the intention or the means to make us anything other than a bit better financially than our current skint status, so many warning signs already there yet the usual suspects creaming themselves.
Some people just never learn

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.