John Textor / Everton Takeover

So, this is the real reason Dyche was sweating at the presser earlier!!

I saw the Friedkins as a safe, pragmatic sale.. Dyche may well have had a future under them.

Textor? No chance Dyche stays medium/long term. If Textor happens we’ll need to strap ourselves in for a wild ride I reckon.

Also, how crap are the journos for not picking up on this before the presser today!?

It's the fact that he's obviously going to be low balled by Palace for his shares, as everyone knows he needs to get rid. The only way this makes any sense is if like you say they've the PL told Parish or whoever is paying AND Moshiri is giving him an unreal deal to buy the club, otherwise him rushing like this makes absolutely no sense.
There is no incentive for Parish and Co to lowball Textor as they own a whole bunch of the same shaers which would also be devalued.

This is the thing how can he do this if he’s not sold hishares?

And we can’t afford another wasted how many weeks or months
I presume he could put his shares into a blind trust so that he has no control over them. It’s not so much the shares, nor even how much dough he has, he has to tie in some investors who actually have the dough. That’s why he needs the time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.