John Textor

I don’t think anything he said in the interview came across as hyperbole . It rather seemed a measured explanation of his intentions and where he is in the journey currently.
I don’t understand some peoples hostility to anything he had to say.
It is fairly common for prospective buyers to inform supporters publicly of their hopes and broad intentions to ensure goodwill at the outset.
Also ,as I have already said , I welcome an owner who maintains a dialogue with us .
Interestingly one of the complaints I have seen concerning his ownership of Lyon is a lack of communication.

I don’t think anything he said in the interview came across as hyperbole . It rather seemed a measured explanation of his intentions and where he is in the journey currently.
I don’t understand some peoples hostility to anything he had to say.
It is fairly common for prospective buyers to inform supporters publicly of their hopes and broad intentions to ensure goodwill at the outset.
Also ,as I have already said , I welcome an owner who maintains a dialogue with us .
Interestingly one of the complaints I have seen concerning his ownership of Lyon is a lack of communication.

definitely

How rich is he? I mean he is relatively poor in the world of billionaires, right? Any chance Jeff or Elon want a go at owning a club? Maybe a joint effort? We could take over the world!
evil-laugh-laugh.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back