John Textor

I wrote the book.

The key with them (ive never heard of them) seems to be their reputation.

That may attract bigger fish.

Whats the name of that firm?

I read its $25mil theyre putting in through 3rd party investors.

Its a low sum to inject for a co-chair?
The key to them is their reputation, though you’ve never heard of them? Confounding.

No one seems to have taken a blind bit of notice @Neiler @pfim to the words in this prospectus

View attachment 273091

"DISTRESSED SELLER"

This directly contradicts what Colin Chong has claimed several times including to EFCSA and here:

There's seemingly more we haven't been told accurate information on

I suspect will come out in coming days
I thought we've all known for years it was a distressed asset. Everybody has been saying "no one wants to buy us" and Moshiri has no money, has to sell, and cant fund the club.

Chong would be poor at his job if he said we were distressed, regardless of what the world has known for years.

The one thing I can say positively about Esk, it takes amazing self belief to be that wrong repeatedly about so many things and for absolutely none of it to dent his confidence in outright stating his next cast iron proclamation with such conviction he's right, with utterly zero sense of how ridiculous he's become to the majority of Evertonians.

It also takes an amazing level of skill to be proven so utterly wrong so frequently within days of saying something.

The best must be his assertion we would pass p&s regs and we would not be deducted points and within 24 hours we had an 8 point deduction hit us 😂

Still ranting and raving are we? 🤷‍♂️

Triggered much were we?

4 posts just ranting and raving

Without a clue

I work in LEGAL, FYI

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back