John Textor

Thanks for bringing up something about Friedkin that I did not raise in my questions.

Well. It shows that you've cited Forbes that Textor is worth "US$3billion+"

Can you explain why the media and wealth measuring sources such as Forbes all describe him as a billionaire with a net worth at least $3b+.

What is the source of your adamant view that he is not? Are you confusing the value of his football stable of circa $800m with his overall net worth?

When Forbes don't even list him

But do list someone else we all know.

Funny that. :coffee:

Well. It shows that you've cited Forbes that Textor is worth "US$3billion+"

When Forbes don't even list him

But do list someone else we all know.

Funny that. :coffee:
You are correct about Forbes but why do the media cite him as a billionaire and what’s in it for them to mislead on his wealth…what is your alternative source on his definitive wealth so you can educate us mere gadgies on GOT so we don’t make the same mistake again.

I would be mortified if you told me that he also lives in a bed sit above a chippy in Manchester as we’ve had trouble with that fella before and we should swerve him.

You are correct about Forbes but why do the media cite him as a billionaire and what’s in it for them to mislead on his wealth…what is your alternative source on his definitive wealth so you can educate us mere gadgies on GOT so we don’t make the same mistake again.

I would be mortified if you told me that he also lives in a bed sit above a chippy in Manchester as we’ve had trouble with that fella before and we should swerve him.

It's a lazy headline to claim that he's a "billionaire" when he isn't

They cite Forbes, when Forbes doesn't even list him

That's how lazy it is

It's anyone's guess. Net worth changes day by day. What's in his account - nobody knows. But. He has contacts and access to more....

Regardless, in this case.....if it means Damo's wrong. It means everything.

You're wrong Damo. He's worth minimum 781m.

Shut your semantic cake hole. AGAIN.

Haven't you started your blag, I mean Blog yet. Or are you too busy (para) legalling?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240922-200131~2.webp
    Screenshot_20240922-200131~2.webp
    105.5 KB · Views: 2

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back