Joleen Lescott The Best Player I Have Ever Seen In Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensively he's an absolute rock. The one thing I would like to see him improve a bit is his distribution from the back. He's more comfortable going forward from full back where his pace gets him into good positions. A few times last night though he looked to bring it out from the back and his poor control let him down. If he can get that right though he really is something special as defensively he's fantastic.

I'll tell you this he is a rock like Labone in the tackle. He just oozes so much confidence in his game. We have to keep him because I see no one his equal around the prem at the moment. I'm sure Fabio last night could see that.

What didn't go unnoticed to me was his nice flick that nearly came off to AJ in the dying moments of the game last night. Even Darke admitted his versatility he can even play striker.

Its going to be tough to keep him once teams start splashing 20-30M at us. Who wouldn't want a defender who could bang in 10+ a season. He really is something else. Our best player this year.

Is it just me who think's he is a tad over-rated by our fans.

He is damn fine, but still not the finished article. I don't think they hold him too lofty in opinion, yet.
Every plaudit he gets is based on merit and mom performances and worth it as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back