2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Raoila as his agent would you be confident?

Remember Lukaku was 99% close to signing a new deal...
Yep - if he had no intention of renewing Raiola would have spent the last 2 months touring the boardrooms of PSG, Juventus, Madrid, Chelsea etc etc saying “Hey lads, you can get the best young goalkeeper in the world for £25m”.

Which is exactly why it won’t happen. As I say, we need to be realistic, while being in total agreement that Pickford is [Poor language removed].

Is there no hope for Picky? No of course there is no hope. Come on Carlo. I imagine Lossl must be awful not to replace him so priority is buying a decent keeper. There must be somebody available?

Who’s the realistic replacement?

We need someone in pronto. Genuinely believe that after that today we’ll be replacing him in the next few days.

All the other signings are worthless if he’s gonna gift a goal every other game.

Issue with him as well is the players are all working extremely hard as a team, for each other, covering each other. Doing the things top teams do, But he lets them down time and time again.

I'm sure soon players will start to lose any confidence in him, which will negatively affect the defenders infront of him, as he can't be trusted.

I'd rather play Lossl for a few games just to see how he can do, Or go and spend some actual money on the likes of Foster for a season or two.

Correct, imagine how demoralising it is for the outfield players literally running their feet into the ground and this biff can’t catch a simple ball and gifts a goal?

2656.jpg

Problem is mate his replacements are utter tosh

A young lad bombed out of Reading for being atrocious & Lossl who was playing in the championship last season still shipping goals in.

We've needed a new GK for 2 years now but every manager we have is hoodwinked by this "englands number 1" mantle that gives him some magical reputation.
Lossl hasn't been given a chance at Everton, so I'm not sure how you can say that; he looked fairly decent while at Huddersfield.

Either way, Pickford at the moment simply isn't up to the standard we need, and unless he's given a kick up the backside (being dropped) when will he change?

Right now, I supsect most fans and probaly most of our defenders would rather have someone else in goal rather than this clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back