2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry kane talking and the only question he gets asked is about how they've made history getting to a final for thr first time on foreign soil. When palmer scored we had 1 attack after it and tried to defend it and the last final we got top we scored 2 minutes in and tried to defend for 88 minutes you can't do that. Southgate needs to go with the players we have we are on paper up there as the best team in the world ffs but playing for a defender as a manager we won't win a thing. I genuinely thought we would win tonight but within 15 minutes you could see what was coming. The only thing that is good to come out of this pickford was the best English player for me

Harry kane talking and the only question he gets asked is about how they've made history getting to a final for thr first time on foreign soil. When palmer scored we had 1 attack after it and tried to defend it and the last final we got top we scored 2 minutes in and tried to defend for 88 minutes you can't do that. Southgate needs to go with the players we have we are on paper up there as the best team in the world ffs but playing for a defender as a manager we won't win a thing. I genuinely thought we would win tonight but within 15 minutes you could see what was coming. The only thing that is good to come out of this pickford was the best English player for me
If he does go…he’s been more successful in terms of tournament progression than any other manager bar Alf Ramsey.

Made up he played well.
Heart is in my mouth when he plays for England they are just waiting for him to cock up.
Exactly how i watch England, waiting to see if he did one for them to pile in. Even when he doesnt, they still pile in, trying to say he should do better etc. He's officially only made one error which was not long ago, forgot who against

Exactly how i watch England, waiting to see if he did one for them to pile in. Even when he doesnt, they still pile in, trying to say he should do better etc. He's officially only made one error which was not long ago, forgot who against

Belgium friendly? Kicked it out to Tielemens who then scored. Only genuine mistake I remember him making for England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.