2023/24 Jordan Pickford

He's getting dragged down by the mediocrity infront of him.

That chance Silva shot wide...what on earth was he doing? I don't think Tarks could believe it when he let it run past and saw Pickford glued to the goalline for some reason.

My river cut off after the goal actually went in but surely he should've come for the cross aswell? Probably last week he was worried about missing and giving away a penalty perhaps.

There’s no debate about it. Sa comes out and collects that easily. Pickford could have at least tried to punch it away. Not commanding enough for easy floated balls like that into the box. Great save earlier, great reflexes, but he’s just not a commanding keeper in those situations.

Will have to see it again but I bet last week's penalty was playing on his mind there.

Absolutely filled his kecks for the offside one aswell. You wouldn't see an under 11s keeper turn their back on the ball like that
He makes those great reflex saves but crosses or 1 on 1 with a forward through on goal is almost guaranteed to end 1 way. Massive red flags on that silva missed chance too with how hesitant he was to come out then ended up in no mans land. Ditto tarkowski for both the goal and that missed chance just standing there

He's getting dragged down by the mediocrity infront of him.

That chance Silva shot wide...what on earth was he doing? I don't think Tarks could believe it when he let it run past and saw Pickford glued to the goalline for some reason.

My river cut off after the goal actually went in but surely he should've come for the cross aswell? Probably last week he was worried about missing and giving away a penalty perhaps.
Pickford the clown doesnt need somebody to drag him downWhy do you think he still plays for Everton?

Agree should be more commanding of his box but probably a nervous wreck with what’s in front of him swapped and changed back 4. But great save and I’m still putting the goal on Tarkowski. He’s got plenty of credit in the bank for the last 2 seasons.