2023/24 Jordan Pickford

How can 75 be ridiculous when we got 47 for stones 9 yrs qgo.
Well he can break the world record next summer
Nah £75m is good money for Branthwaite, CB just don't go for the big bucks mate. Another thing with him, against a few of the top 6, he has looked a bit ropey at times, Palmer absolutely schooled him a few weeks back and he didn't do anything when he played against Haaland either. For Jarrod to be commanding the really BIG money he needs to have these guys in his back pocket like he does with most other opponents.

Think the PSR enforcement and whatever these new rules look like might curb transfer fees for a couple windows while the dust settles and teams get to grips with how to operate under them.
PICKFORD would have to be worth £45m still wouldn’t he though?

Nah £75m is good money for Branthwaite, CB just don't go for the big bucks mate. Another thing with him, against a few of the top 6, he has looked a bit ropey at times, Palmer absolutely schooled him a few weeks back and he didn't do anything when he played against Haaland either. For Jarrod to be commanding the really BIG money he needs to have these guys in his back pocket like he does with most other opponents.
Sorry mate that’s nonsense, stones was making mistakes and more than Branthwaite, also wasn’t Maguire or Forfana making mistakes. All CB make mistakes and cost their teams goals, I’m sure maldini and Baresi did. He’s 21 and will get better and better, has palmer and Haaland missed chances this season? Someone is potentially getting a 21yr old for 14yrs plus.
He’s not perfect and he shouldn’t be at 21, where was VVD at 21. I’m not saying he’s worth 75, but I’m going off what Maguire and Forfana went for and what Chelsea paid for caicedo, we need to hope 3/4 teams come in for him so the price will go up and up

Sorry mate that’s nonsense, stones was making mistakes and more than Branthwaite, also wasn’t Maguire or Forfana making mistakes. All CB make mistakes and cost their teams goals, I’m sure maldini and Baresi did. He’s 21 and will get better and better, has palmer and Haaland missed chances this season? Someone is potentially getting a 21yr old for 14yrs plus.
He’s not perfect and he shouldn’t be at 21, where was VVD at 21. I’m not saying he’s worth 75, but I’m going off what Maguire and Forfana went for and what Chelsea paid for caicedo, we need to hope 3/4 teams come in for him so the price will go up and up
All players make mistakes but £75m is a good offer for him, nobody is going to more for him, they will go and get Silva (Benfica) or Scalvini (Atalanta) who will cost less, are the same age, and in Scalvini's case are better. I'm not having a go, I think we should sell everyone else and try and find a way of building around him, but some of the valuations on here are crazy.

All players make mistakes but £75m is a good offer for him, nobody is going to more for him, they will go and get Silva (Benfica) or Scalvini (Atalanta) who will cost less, are the same age, and in Scalvini's case are better. I'm not having a go, I think we should sell everyone else and try and find a way of building around him, but some of the valuations on here are crazy.
Fair enough, but I’ve also heard this before that These players from the Italian leagues and other league’s, weaker than the prem, that they are better. I think Branthwaite has a huge ceiling