2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
By continually making mistakes, giving goals away and kicking the ball out of play at every available opportunity?
Does mess up some of his kicks but look at some of the saves has done chelsea at home, is more if he does have a bad game you kno he will come back stronger the next game. Club is lucky to have him

Hes rightly Englands no 1 because there isnt any competition.
Its why no top 10 club has come near him for 7 years despite our financial problems.
Ive seen good goalkeepers play for us and ive seen terrible goalkeepers and hes in middle at absolute best.
I can see Big Nev, Gordon West above him with possibly Gorgie Wood (at his best) and Nigel Martin being close to him

Come on peeps, the lad is clearly an Everton fan, he just has a very firm hate of Pickford, some fans never really ever forgave him for that Derby howler.
I get that but tthat chelsea save is easily imo makes up for that mistake was huge. Was a game that kept us up,

The Leicester one was pretty decent as well, to be fair, to go with a number of outstanding save's he has made
Yeah agree is prob if any the teams that did get relegated if he was at them they would have stayed up imo.
Voted for by idiots on the internet.

If any person thought he was better than Branthwaite/Tarkowski this season they would need their head testing. Let alone about 7 others
Everyone will prefer different players all have different views the only idiot at the club is moshiri. You need to calm down calling other fans idiots we have all been thru this crap last few season

Why cos I dont rate a player you do. Grow up
Why would I pretend to be a blue you fool.
If you do you must be a kopite mutant

None of them are insults? And the last one is repeating what he said to me.

You might want to ban people who rate Pickford first. Thats worse than any insult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back