2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Sensational save, not really on him but wouldn't mind if he showed some game management and ignored the instructions to eff around with the goal kicks when we basically don't have a midfield
We so sloppy with this today. That pass back by Tarkowski when he could have just passed it forward probably started like 10 minutes of Fulham pressure.

IMG_4778.jpeg

He’s in a very small club or Everton players in my lifetime who are beyond reproach. I can’t stand it when he makes the very rare mistake and his critics pop back up or when Virginia had a couple good performances (and he did look good) and people suggest we’d be fine selling Pickford. Pickford is the reason we weren’t relegated the last two seasons, almost single handedly at times.

He’s had less big saves to make this season because Dyche has the team defending well but he’s still ever ready as shown against Fulham!

He’s right up there with Coleman, Jagielka, Baines in always giving his all, standing up to be counted when it mattered and showing loyalty when he could’ve played at a higher level.

He’s in a very small club or Everton players in my lifetime who are beyond reproach. I can’t stand it when he makes the very rare mistake and his critics pop back up or when Virginia had a couple good performances (and he did look good) and people suggest we’d be fine selling Pickford. Pickford is the reason we weren’t relegated the last two seasons, almost single handedly at times.

He’s had less big saves to make this season because Dyche has the team defending well but he’s still ever ready as shown against Fulham!

He’s right up there with Coleman, Jagielka, Baines in always giving his all, standing up to be counted when it mattered and showing loyalty when he could’ve played at a higher level.
Something about Everton that keeps these players. Pickford probably had a host of better options he could have taken up prior to signing recent contract...

Some stat that is

Jordan Pickford registered his 70th Premier League clean sheet in Everton’s goalless draw with Fulham, only the ninth English goalkeeper to reach that total. Since his debut in January 2016, only four goalkeepers have kept more clean sheets: Ederson, David de Gea, Hugo Lloris and Alisson Becker, with Pickford facing at least 200 more shots on target than any of those four in that time.