2023/24 Jordan Pickford

He needs to calm down. Never been good commanding his 6 yard box but that save today is one of the best I've ever seen. Vital that we went in 1 up.

Gave him stick on Monday as I think his standards have really dropped in the last six weeks but nice to see him turning into Gordon Banks again in a relegation six pointer.

World class save from Wood at a very crucial point in the game.

Great save but then starts celebrating and getting involved with the crowd while we're still under pressure. Just get on with your job and stop with the histrionics.
The amount of cries along the lines of “Fluffin’ turn!” from around me caused a few laughs. Also, when he caught it and did a rodeo impression.

The save was, however, top draw. Could it be as important as the amazing save he made against Chelsea a few seasons back?

He is one of those that you just know would be half the keeper if you did make him cut out the histrionics. He isn’t changing now. Beast of a save, let him celebrate. One of the few that keeps the crowd in the game given the days of the big crunching tackle are long gone.

He was actually coming out to meet the ball and catching it today which we definitely need to see more of. That save at 1 nil up was unreal but as some have already said wtf has happened to his kicking?