Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Fulham and probably be a starter or come here to shine DCL's boots. Hardly surprising if he does pick them and if he does then we dodged a bullet as any striker worth their salt at least thinks they can be the no.1 pick so he's obviously not up to the job.

That plus our ability to ruin forwards.

Our odds have dropped massively in the last few minutes:

2230AEBE-5454-4DFC-BE06-CA2F00240014.png

In all honesty I think we have dodged a bullet by not signing him, we have enough mercenaries at the club. However the bigger picture is our squad depth wise is worse off than it was at the beginning of the month. We literally have no attacking players on the bench other than Bernard who is pure pony. Season ruined for me.

Actually pathetic from Fulham that. Imagine putting that in a contract.
I think it's fair enough. If he keeps them up he's worth the money, and if he doesn't he will leave for free and they'll get him off the wage bill. They're only paying £5 million.

Desperate for two contracts

We've not missed out at all here

If that's true its pure desperation from Fulham and I don't blame King really. Two Bosman paydays in six months.

This is why I don't want footballers with the following profile - 27 to 30 years old, out of contract, or blatantly looking for one final big payday. Usually the same result - Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin, Delph, Williams etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.