Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way are we paying £5 million for 6 months
That would be equivalent if 30m for a 3 year contract - which sounds reasonable- but we can wash our hands of him if he doesn't perform. From his point if view if he tears up defences he can ask for a bigger wage.

If he chooses Fulham we’ve dodged a bullet anyway. He’ll be relegated with them come the summer and end up with another relegation team next season.

If he has any ambition, he should be snatching our hands off.

We’d be the biggest club of his senior career, why would he choose Fulham for any reason other than money if he has a chance of playing in Europe?

Big gamble for Fulham, they will have paid a fee to Bournemouth (£5m quoted) then Kings wages, they go down, he leaves on a free, could end up costing them a fair wad of cash. I suppose though the gamble pays off if he helps keep them up.

They did the same when they got relegated. Brought in Ryan Babel and Lazer Markovic on short term perm deals.

I reckon this is just all the media trying to make it look like an exciting neck and neck race to the wire, and he actually decided 2 hours ago.
Can you really see him sat there now drawing up a pro/con list, he have made his mind up already

That’s essentially what we’ve offered by the sounds of it. Just a 6 month deal.
We well may have a big named striker up our sleeve to purchase in the summer, so King could just be a make shift signing. In time I see Carlo wanting one of the worlds best strikers here, king isn’t that but he’ll do atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.