Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everything has changed at Everton yet, we still dont do our transfers quietly and quickly, with no leaks...

You've heard something leaked from the club ?
Do tell

...well no, but either we are all barking up the wrong tree or info has come from somewhere.

I wasnt being entirely serious, but I do admire the way some clubs seem to get the business done quietly and quickly.

With Mkitaryan signing for United surely this pushes Mata closer to the exit!
Mata will leave utd without doubt. Listening to Mou's presser the other day he stated he doesn't like playing people out of position. That in itself indicates there's no place for him.

Not everything has changed at Everton yet, we still dont do our transfers quietly and quickly, with no leaks...

Ha I know you're tongue in cheek, but when do you ever hear of a Prem signing which isn't leaked beforehand nowadays?

Even the never heard of before plus Boro are signing, are being leaked before hand!

Niasse?

90% of the 'rumours' are just agents calling in favours with their friends in the media.

and these days, in all regards, there is much more appetite for bullsh*t than news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back