Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens most exciting transfer since kanchelskis

this 100% and some. really wanted speed too and nicky barmby got me enthused. Thought bakayoko was going to be as good as he was on championship manager but sadly not. Since then we haven't really brought in anyone that got me overly excited although i did feel Romelu was a big statement too.

this 100% and some. really wanted speed too and nicky barmby got me enthused. Thought bakayoko was going to be as good as he was on championship manager but sadly not. Since then we haven't really brought in anyone that got me overly excited although i did feel Romelu was a big statement too.

Yeah Rom got my blood up.

Can't we just have a thread ASK ESK
You can ask questions about gardening,knitting,weather,money exchange,EU,erectile dysfunction,footy stuff and lots more.
Behind every great fount of knowledge is a great woman. Just saying.

Plus, mind yourselves. If you don't mind, it won't Mata.

And THEN where would we be...

Bakayoko when he came on against Spurs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back