Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular Raymond O'Sunshine today aren't we? With our without Mata, we will have a much better season under Koeman.
10th is a better season. It's still terrible though.
Valencia have a cash shortage, we don't, we can pay his wage, they won't....................so whats the attraction other than sunshine and fit birds
He has history there, sunshine and birds.

Are you being serious? You've actually heard that? Surely not...
I read it somewhere very recently mate ... might even have been a GOT ITK.
I can't see anything out of Norwich corroborating the rumour and tbh, I'm not massively ebullient about this signing . I think Mata might provide more than Naisy. I know there are some massive Naisy fans on this site though, so pleased for them if Naismith returns to GP

Boro sign Valdes and we sign stickleback, splendid
image.webp

Plus esk did mention announcement within 24 hours re Witsel, and Mata this week, maybe just maybe they have got it wrong this time?, no sleight on esk at all and totally greatful for all info he gives, but sources can get things wrong

if we sign that dog head naismith back im gonna [Poor language removed] in my hand and launch it at me mar, hated him me, OH YE WORKS HARD DOE, yer [Poor language removed] give me 30k a week and ill do cartwheels for 90minutes, he is/was crud
He gave smack heads free tickets to the games though mate and a scoff at chrimbo.

Didn't like to mention it when he was still at the club like.

Naismith always put a good shift in for us. I for one would love to see him back at GP
I hope this rumour has legs
Norwich are not confirming at this stage. I'm happy that you're happy and I agree about Naisy always putting a good shift in... but tbh, I think Mata would have been a better signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back