Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damned, reading this forum during summer really is fun. Almost just as much fun as going to the dentist and getting all my teeth pulled without anesteshia.

Best thing would be to close this forum from one hour after the final whistle of the last game till the summer transfer window closes.

Or you could log off

Just a thought

Damned, reading this forum during summer really is fun. Almost just as much fun as going to the dentist and getting all my teeth pulled without anesteshia.

Best thing would be to close this forum from one hour after the final whistle of the last game till the summer transfer window closes.

100% agreed. It's embarrassing the amount of cry arsing.

It's how I imagine people saw me after every Martinez inspired defeat...

But on acid.

This reminds me of the Koeman fir manager thread
Chickens running around screaming the sky is falling
I for one am going to have a beer and wait for an announcement one way or other
Until then I will trust what @The Esk has to say ... ThTs the only current credible source I know with A HISTORY of being correct
Yes but it's really fun when the chickens start running. Makes my day. I'm having a vodka and waiting for the good news!

That's a very good question. Here's another. Why are some people so intent on winding up fellow blues ?
Well said.

I personally think the made up stuff should result in a temporary ban. Like I said before, I come on here for actual news. Not bored lads making up rubbish about getting Naismith back.

Seriously.

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back