Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once watched a Louis Theroux documentary about Scientology, reading this thread reminds me of parts of that quite a lot. The people that escaped their clutches constantly had their names tarnished by the scientology nutters, I remember Louis interviewing a guy and suddenly this scientology bloke pulled up with a file they'd compiled on this guy which stated he'd done all sorts of horrible things and why he shouldn't be trusted.

When someone questions the esks information I feel bad for them, cos I know his followers are about to start compiling files about his past misdemeanours and probably put posters up round his home town saying he's a sex offender etc.

Let's just all calm down, what will be will be.

I once watched a Louis Theroux documentary about Scientology, reading this thread reminds me of parts of that quite a lot. The people that escaped their clutches constantly had their names tarnished by the scientology nutters, I remember Louis interviewing a guy and suddenly this scientology bloke pulled up with a file they'd compiled on this guy which stated he'd done all sorts of horrible things and why he shouldn't be trusted.

When someone questions the esks information I feel bad for them, cos I know his followers are about to start compiling files about his past misdemeanours and probably put posters up round his home town saying he's a sex offender etc.

Thing is mate the exact same thing applies as soon as esk says anything and ANY source no matter how terrible states something different, queue a dozen people tagging him in straight away and others making posts deriding what he had said previously based upon such goldmines as tribal footy, the s'n, and any site that appears on newsnow including ones written by Kenyan united fans sat in a hut some-place wearing a brian mcclair gift-aid united top and flip-flops, giving the low-down on why Mata will be staying at United according to their 'sources' - source obviously being the goat outside said hut who had a particularly strange bowel movement which resembles juan mata that morning.

Edit: to avoid tags of racism - substitute Kenyan with Irish, hut with caravan and goat with wife

So your saying its OFF?

Is Damo one of the Esk's followers? I don't know what he can find out about me from wiki.

Thing is mate the exact same thing applies as soon as esk says anything and ANY source no matter how terrible states something different, queue a dozen people tagging him in straight away and others making posts deriding what he had said previously based upon such goldmines as tribal footy, the s'n, and any site that appears on newsnow including ones written by Kenyan united fans sat in a hut some-place wearing a brian mcclair gift-aid united top and flip-flops, giving the low-down on why Mata will be staying at United according to their 'sources' - source obviously being the goat outside said hut who had a particularly strange bowel movement which resembles juan mata that morning.

Edit: to avoid tags of racism - substitute Kenyan with Irish, hut with caravan and goat with wife
That really cracked me up mate!

@MoutsGoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back