Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already done it once.
Very true however at a time wherby we were no threat to him.

We are led to believe He met with us on more than one occasion to have moshiri's vision sold to him.

Perhaps he knows we are going to be a threat & he doesn't want a high profile sale to potentially blow up in his face.

I appreciate this is relatively far fetched however I haven't been privy to moshiri's plans

It may be Jose's role to decide who to sell but it's not usually the manager's role as to where he is sold unless it is unusually sensitive. That doesn't apply here.

Also, if Everton make the only meaningful offer for Mata then Man Utd are hardly going to refuse it and keep him at the club where he has no future just because we are in the same league.

Rather than mess about with the pogba/part ex deal involving Juan Mata, they could just sell Mata to us for £20m and then give that to Juventus to get the deal over the line ? Makes more sense to United to just get the money on the table then recoup some of it by selling Mata and whoever else Mourinho doesn't want.

Reason Darmian isn't involved in the deal is because Everton wouldn't entertain the idea of selling Coleman to them.

And now looks like a fool who sold him far too cheaply
Considering the queue for his signature now mate i would argue differently.

and to be fair the player he replaced him with did his job brilliantly for him so although hindsight says he shouldnt have sold him, he did it to win the league

Rather than mess about with the pogba/part ex deal involving Juan Mata, they could just sell Mata to us for £20m and then give that to Juventus to get the deal over the line ? Makes more sense to United to just get the money on the table then recoup some of it by selling Mata and whoever else Mourinho doesn't want.

Reason Darmian isn't involved in the deal is because Everton wouldn't entertain the idea of selling Coleman to them.

Yep that's exactly what that potential Juve ITK is saying has happened...

Very true however at a time wherby we were no threat to him.

We are led to believe He met with us on more than one occasion to have moshiri's vision sold to him.

Perhaps he knows we are going to be a threat & he doesn't want a high profile sale to potentially blow up in his face.

I appreciate this is relatively far fetched however I haven't been privy to moshiri's plans

United won't have an issue selling to us

Yep that's exactly what that potential Juve ITK is saying has happened...

Its either pure guesswork or the guy really does have some connections, it all seems realistic in terms of players on offer and united willing to spend big on pogba, the only unrealistic part is that Pogba will cost more than Ronaldo, Bale and 2x Zidane's !

Mata for £20m at the age of 28 really is a bargain, lets just hope its us paying the £20m and not Stoke City ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back