Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the clubs that have enquired about Mata:

Everton
West Ham
Valencia
Villarreal

And the latest to come in for him in the last few hours is PSG. Apparently Emery is a big fan and wants to swap from a 4-3-3 system to a 4-2-3-1 with Mata as the 10 behind Cavani.

(The PSG news is from Red Issue. I can't log in to see the news but it's all over their forum apparently. Anyone here got access and can confirm?)
yeah but which one is closest to manchester tho....

Apparently the clubs that have enquired about Mata:

Everton
West Ham
Valencia
Villarreal

And the latest to come in for him in the last few hours is PSG. Apparently Emery is a big fan and wants to swap from a 4-3-3 system to a 4-2-3-1 with Mata as the 10 behind Cavani.

(The PSG news is from Red Issue. I can't log in to see the news but it's all over their forum apparently. Anyone here got access and can confirm?)

Apparently? According to whom?

First post here, hello everyone.

I needed a forum to vent and the other place I currently post at is, erm, not the best.

Anyways, Juan Mata. Nice guy. But I think we should be looking at players with pace and strength. Unless we play Mata in his preferred position, as a 10 behind our Belgian.

Really can't get excited for this.

Hey mate.

I just noticed your first post about Juan Mata, and indeed on the whole forum.

Anyway, was just curious as to why you didn't mention your mates mate at this point?

And in fact not for quite a while later?

You're quite an angry bunch aren't you?

Just thought I would share my news. Why do you shoot the messenger?

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.gif

Hey mate.

I just noticed your first post about Juan Mata, and indeed on the whole forum.

Anyway, was just curious as to why you didn't mention your mates mate at this point?

And in fact not for quite a while later?
Because:

1. You would all be wary as heck about a bloke wading in and saying "Oh hi everyone I have a mate who knows someone at Carrington and occasionally gives us tidbits of inside info."

2. At that point, he had given us NO info on Mata.

3. A few of you call me a Kopite now. Imagine I came here saying I knew someone who had info? I would have been lucky to last a day.

(Point 1 and 3 are similar I know!)

:)

Because:

1. You would all be wary as heck about a bloke wading in and saying "Oh hi everyone I have a mate who knows someone at Carrington and occasionally gives us tidbits of inside info."

2. At that point, he had given us NO info on Mata.

3. A few of you call me a Kopite now. Imagine I came here saying I knew someone who had info? I would have been lucky to last a day.

(Point 1 and 3 are similar I know!)

:)

Oh right. So your first post was in the Jusn Mata thread on 4th July. So now is soon enough to start talking about your mate? On the 12th?

Seems odd. But as you say...

I usually take ITK bs with a pinch of salt.

Probably wise advice.

But then you're a football geek so it makes sense. Most of us just like football as a side thing.

My final post on Mata I promise.

A few of you will accuse me of being a kopite because of my strong opinions on Mata but I promise you, look at my posts in the Liverpool thread - you will then see that I am not one of them.

I am a football geek, an obsessive if you like. I follow the game closely and have my favourite players and players that I think are hugely overrated. Unfortunately for me, Mata falls into the latter category.

If we were in for De Bruyne or Payet then I would be excited. They have a more pace and have more to their game.

Mata, again, is too weak and slow for this league. It's why the very best managers don't rate him. And if we want to be the very best, we need to avoid.

If we were in La Liga, I would be all for this transfer. But we are in the hustle and bustle of English football.

It will only end in tears.

Anymore final posts about him mate?

Tja

That'll be the clique (if it exists). I think they're just a multi of a giant octopus, somewhere west of the wirral, laying it's salty suckers over a dozen different keyboards.

Oh right. So your first post was in the Jusn Mata thread on 4th July. So now is soon enough to start talking about your mate? On the 12th?

Seems odd. But as you say...

Probably wise advice.

But then you're a football geek so it makes sense. Most of us just like football as a side thing.

Anymore final posts about him mate?
I am not an ITK and don't claim to be.

I am merely telling you all what I have heard today.

From this point onwards I won't pass on any more info for the sake of the forum and the fact that it's only getting me abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back