Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s concerning that these threads may actually be the death of us. We eargerly anticipate by the hour over weeks of ups & downs so that when we finally make the signing, it’s more like “at last” rather than, holy [Poor language removed], we’ve just signed Juan Mata.
We really need to be kept in the dark about these things until the last minute. It’s for our own good.

Negative. I was ITK gossip and updates. The silence would kill me.

Apparently the clubs that have enquired about Mata:

Everton
West Ham
Valencia
Villarreal

And the latest to come in for him in the last few hours is PSG. Apparently Emery is a big fan and wants to swap from a 4-3-3 system to a 4-2-3-1 with Mata as the 10 behind Cavani.

(The PSG news is from Red Issue. I can't log in to see the news but it's all over their forum apparently. Anyone here got access and can confirm?)
Mate...You've gone from day's of questioning the Esk's sources & information!
....To suddenly evolving into The Oracle over the last 24 hours!
...Not the greatest way to convince forum that you're not a wham chatting cockwomble!
...Good Luck though ;)

It’s concerning that these threads may actually be the death of us. We eargerly anticipate by the hour over weeks of ups & downs so that when we finally make the signing, it’s more like “at last” rather than, holy [Poor language removed], we’ve just signed Juan Mata.
We really need to be kept in the dark about these things until the last minute. It’s for our own good.

To be honest if it wasnt for these threads the place would be dead over the summer with tumbleweeds blowing around.

Apparently the clubs that have enquired about Mata:

Everton
West Ham
Valencia
Villarreal

And the latest to come in for him in the last few hours is PSG. Apparently Emery is a big fan and wants to swap from a 4-3-3 system to a 4-2-3-1 with Mata as the 10 behind Cavani.

(The PSG news is from Red Issue. I can't log in to see the news but it's all over their forum apparently. Anyone here got access and can confirm?)
Ahhhh ignore button.... my neglected old friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back