Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest that video tells you nothing.

Remember when Baines said he isn't going to Utd but asked to leave to the lads at Blackburn...

Is he ITK lad? Burrizee ITK?

LAD HE MIGHT HAVE INFO ON SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HAPPEN IT WON'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME BUT WE MIGHT KNOW A DAY BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE.

The absolute state of you lot.

Lad, I'm telling you lad, Mata doesn't look like its happening lad. Me 'eads chocca with all this lad.
Do you wear a black trackie & Rockport boots tucked into your argyle socks?

If he goes on Tour to China it lessens the chances of it happening in my view. He might impress Jose and force him to keep him.

I remember Kevin De Bruyne going on tour with Chelsea and doing pretty well and I think he ended up at Wolfsberg that same summer window.

It's looking less likely for Mata but who knows, would be a great signing.

Needs to drop this ITK tag. Hes got nothing right.
giphy.gif

Its not even Esk who causes the problems

He posts what he's been told and that's sound

It's the little winits daggling off his brown star bouncing from thread to thread shouting anyone down who dares to speak out against there messiah, Posting toe curling crap like "In Esk we trust"

He isn't interested. I don't see why any good player would be interested in coming to a bottom half club that's just appointed an average flavour of the month manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back