Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

My guess is he will barely play, maybe a couple of subs appearances in there first game or two. Last game before the window closed moutinho will drop him from the squad leaving mata little choice but to leave. Fingers crossed.

he will stay at Man U just watch.

If he stays at Utd and prefers to sit on the bench then move to a club where regular football is on offer the he should stay where he is.

He wouldn't be good for Everton if that was his attitude if he don't want to come then sod him, there are other play makers out there to be signed.

I'm sure we will put a good offer to him but if he says no then it says he would rather put his career on hold warming the utd bench... so swerve

If he stays at Utd and prefers to sit on the bench then move to a club where regular football is on offer the he should stay where he is.

He wouldn't be good for Everton if that was his attitude if he don't want to come then sod him, there are other play makers out there to be signed.

I'm sure we will put a good offer to him but if he says no then it says he would rather put his career on hold warming the utd bench... so swerve

This really. He can be happy being on the bench earning great money or he could become an awesome footballer again. Money will talk though I think..........he'll stay at Utd......

this one is easy ..put 30 million on the table and we have him ...we were never getting him for the 20million reported earlier in the window ...just get him signed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back