Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try and try and try not to get too excited about Everton every single pre season, but if we signed Mata I would just have to give in and go to different levels of excitement. He'd be massive to us and the development of certain members in out squad.

It's rumored more which means it won't lol I think it's better to dampen ones expectations and if he signed then go on a bender!

I try and try and try not to get too excited about Everton every single pre season, but if we signed Mata I would just have to give in and go to different levels of excitement. He'd be massive to us and the development of certain members in out squad.

Exactly the reason I want him. Just think of the space he'd created for Barkley, Gerri and Rom to operate in.

Who do you mark? Sit on Juan and you leave the pace of the others free. Sit on Barkley and Juan will kill you dinks in front. Sit on gerri and the other 2 will just play around you and sit on Bolasie and it doesn't matter because everyone else can operate.

So excited just thinking about it.

Would be an ideal signing, decision making is key in football and some of the options taken today by Barkley and Deulofeu let us down, he could teach them a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back