Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question....is Mata really a marque signing? Very good player, but I'm not convinced he's marque if I'm being honest.

Serious question....is Mata really a marque signing? Very good player, but I'm not convinced he's marque if I'm being honest.

Serious answer, no.

Probably not anymore, but im sure you recall his whole signing for United, with the chopper and that, but IMO he will probably be 1 of the most talented players we have signed in the last 20 years or so, marquee, probably not, but its a statement signing, thats for damn sure.

Serious answer, no.

Probably not anymore, but im sure you recall his whole signing for United, with the chopper and that, but IMO he will probably be 1 of the most talented players we have signed in the last 20 years or so, marquee, probably not, but its a statement signing, thats for damn sure.

A bit Beardsley-esque then.

He didnt even make the Spanish squad mate.

Im not suggesting hes rubbish, hes a very talented boy and I will be utterly made up when its confirmed, but hes not a high profile player any longer.

We don't sign Mata quality/reputation players often. People will sit up and take note so marquee for us, but maybe not for top 4 sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back