Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to make the forum a pleasant environment for all users mate

We appreciate reported posts mate, we cant see every single one, and the report function gives us an immediate alert. But then getting posts such as yours saying "reported for language" or whatever, inevitably prompts the reporting of that as well.

In short, it gets exceedingly tedious dealing with extra reports.

We appreciate reported posts mate, we cant see every single one, and the report function gives us an immediate alert. But then getting posts such as yours saying "reported for language" or whatever, inevitably prompts the reporting of that as well.

In short, it gets exceedingly tedious dealing with extra reports.

Comes with the job though *Legs it*

Nothing to do with that mate. The Esk posts everything he is allowed to in here. All I can say is that I trust him completely. He's not a bs, wum or craving for attention. If he says Mata and Witsel are going to be Everton players than I have no reason to doubt it.

;)

I know that mate - just having a laugh - certainly not casting any doubt on anyone's info and only right that you can head to mod corner for some sanity and to discuss a common line to keep the rest of us in line.

I like to think I'm one of those that comes on here to have a laugh and lighten the mood as well as get a few snips of Everton insight or info.

I don't profess to have enough football knowledge to run the team or comment on every player that ever existed, wont set out to offend or be overly judgmental of others and certainly wont be having any sleepless nights over anything said in here or anywhere else on the Internet.

All of this excitement is probably uncharted territory for most Evertonians unfortunately so it stands to reason we may see the best and the worst that throws up.

NSNO

I trust @The Esk in terms of his Everton updates.

I trust view few others on here. Groucho and Roydo perhaps in the Esk tier of trustworthiness.

I ignore most other people.

That's far too crawly bum lick.

tumblr_lssr62KQRY1qf1xndo1_500.webp

Back to Juan Mata now lads...

Hopefully he gets on corners. Still think banies is a quality free kick taker but at corners mata could be a beast with Funes charging in.

Really hope we get him. Will put us on the map again in Europe. Boost shirt sales.

Still think banies is a quality free kick taker but at corners mata could be a beast with Funes charging in.
Agree with Mata on corners and set pieces, but I'd equally like Baines to rediscover some of his prowess in the set piece department.

I still find it hard to believe that the likes of Baines, Ross and Rom somehow all miraculously lost their ability to take a set piece at the same time.

Lack of training or direction I think rather than any lack of ability. With right mentorship, I think we'll have lots more options again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back