Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally out of order that mate, really surprised that you would say all that.
Replies like that make us look awful on sites like RAWK.

I just had an opinion on our lack of transfer activity so far and he posted that rubbish.

Anyway, Roy Hendo told him to wind it in so it's all good.

As for Mata, still don't want him. He was invisible for Spain this tournament.

Replies like that make us look awful on sites like RAWK.

I just had an opinion on our lack of transfer activity so far and he posted that rubbish.

Anyway, Roy Hendo told him to wind it in so it's all good.

As for Mata, still don't want him. He was invisible for Spain this tournament.
Well he would be mate.......he's not there! :Blink:

Seriously? Good player but I've never got the love in this forum has with him in general.

In terms of us being serious linked with a player. Obviously I'd prefer us to sign Messi etc but with all the links in the press etc I more than want him to join.

Compare this to the recent transfer window links of yarmolenko and I'm wet mate.

In terms of us being serious linked with a player. Obviously I'd prefer us to sign Messi etc but with all the links in the press etc I more than want him to join.

Compare this to the recent transfer window links of yarmolenko and I'm wet mate.
Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy if we sign him.Just don't rate him as highly as most on here seem to.

This topic ITK's

11:14 - Mata has posted on Instagram Blue boots with #TheEv has been deleted.

Wait 17 pages, post twitter shot of @FootyITKLadBanter regarding Rooney giving Mata a VHS of Pain and Glory Everton.

Wait 13 pages, rack up the likes, quick post of Mata £32m Done God Bless The Night.

Wait 16 pages, feel good inside but still dead, read through 14 pages of 28 years old, too slow, Esk where are you, Troy Deeney is £25m. Post Medical done. Monday 4pm Imminent.

Monday 3:50pm - Hold up with agent fees. #DitheringRon

4pm - Stoke interested

SITE DOWN

Tuesday - leave forum.
Can I sign your leaving card ?

Seriously? Good player but I've never got the love in this forum has with him in general.

Maybe its the loss of the EU, maybe we want to be closer to our euro friends or, maybe its us hanging onto the coat tails of the legendary Spanish football team that was until this euro. Maybe we can see a link between him and our own 'former' Spanish maestro, or maybe its because, even though he isn't quick across the turf, he is alert to the openings or pass that's on.
Or maybe, its the thought that this one signing, of a player that their fans (or Chelseas before them) don't want to leave, means that we have actually joined the top table?

I think too many people spend too much time being too obsessed over too much pablum.
Isn't it summer over in the Northern Hemisphere...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back