Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pembo! There a name I havent heard in years!

what about scott gemmill

Linderoth
th_clintisdisgusted.gif

I think too many people spend too much time being too obsessed over too much pablum.
Isn't it summer over in the Northern Hemisphere...?

It is freeeeeeeezing in brisbane mate!!! Your a kiwi right? Cant imagine how cold it would be there!! I lived in Cairns for ten years and new nothing but humidity and sweat! Come here and the weather is in single digits ffs....

Back on topic

This and koulibay would be the most amazing window of my life time... With the amount of time that we have been linked for you would imagine a result either way by now i know these things take time but this has been 3-4 weeks right? Surely the moment Jose was speculated taking the reigns at united we flagged Mata as an interest

Replies like that make us look awful on sites like RAWK.

I just had an opinion on our lack of transfer activity so far and he posted that rubbish.

Anyway, Roy Hendo told him to wind it in so it's all good.

As for Mata, still don't want him. He was invisible for Spain this tournament.
You didn't have to put in in capitals mate.

It is freeeeeeeezing in brisbane mate!!! Your a kiwi right? Cant imagine how cold it would be there!! I lived in Cairns for ten years and new nothing but humidity and sweat! Come here and the weather is in single digits ffs....

Back on topic

This and koulibay would be the most amazing window of my life time... With the amount of time that we have been linked for you would imagine a result either way by now i know these things take time but this has been 3-4 weeks right? Surely the moment Jose was speculated taking the reigns at united we flagged Mata as an interest
I'm a Mackay boy myself lol, living in Melbourne now though, been here for a few years but still can't get used to this cold mate.
In terms of the amount of time taken, I wouldn't stress mate, things are always put back a few weeks when the euros or World Cup runs in the summer.
Mata and KK are the types of signings that would tempt me into buying derby tickets, no idea how hard they would be to get, but this is the year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back