Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now i understand alot of papers like to make guess work, but surely they will look abit stupid if they say all this and then some of these players leave

They look stupid every day with wild speculation that has no basis on fact. This is no different.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now i understand alot of papers like to make guess work, but surely they will look abit stupid if they say all this and then some of these players leave

The only way they'll all stay is if he brings nobody else in and even then its highly unlikely. Mourinho likes to work with a small squad, he doesn't like having 3-4 in each position.

Who's this Cease fella everybody is banging on about?
How much are bidding for him?

No idea mate...only just found out we are in for him

I have a mate who works at Citeh's training ground and he just sent me a message on MSN messenger to say that Pep wants to sign him. He is a big lumbering centre forward apparently and Pep wants to move towards a new, more direct brand of football now he's taken over at Man City.

Not sure I believe it myself, but just passing the info on.

I have a mate who works at Citeh's training ground and he just sent me a message on MSN messenger to say that Pep wants to sign him. He is a big lumbering centre forward apparently and Pep wants to move towards a new, more direct brand of football now he's taken over at Man City.

Thought it was April 1st again then ! Phew !!

Cheers mate. You sound waaaay better connected than me. How long have you and your mate at City's training shed been mates?

Online journos are hired based on the number of clicks the get, not their journalistic integrity

No they're not.

That writer for the mail will be a freelance or staff writer whose task for the day will be to churn out news articles and 'exclusives' based on very little evidence. That's how it works.

Sometimes they have some evidence to go off, and that is usually when the byline is a 'known' writer (even though that said writer possibly wrote two or three pars and the rest is subbed by a staffie in the office...)

No they're not.

That writer for the mail will be a freelance or staff writer whose task for the day will be to churn out news articles and 'exclusives' based on very little evidence. That's how it works.

Sometimes they have some evidence to go off, and that is usually when the byline is a 'known' writer (even though that said writer possibly wrote two or three pars and the rest is subbed by a staffie in the office...)

exclusives are usually just copied from someone else and still called exclusives. they are shameless

Cheers mate. You sound waaaay better connected than me. How long have you and your mate at City's training shed been mates?

We've obviously been mates for ages, but he only just mentioned it to me last night when we were chatting. I was worried about posting it, but your lovely reply has filled me with confidence to share more of his transfer tidbits.

West Ham have made a £30m bid for him apparently. Man Utd are more than happy to sell at this price.

Mata's agent currently thrashing out a deal.

I think this is all BS personally. Why would West Ham want him when they have Payet?

West Ham have made a £30m bid for him apparently. Man Utd are more than happy to sell at this price.

Mata's agent currently thrashing out a deal.

I think this is all BS personally. Why would West Ham want him when they have Payet?
Oh, I dunno. Is this a trick question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back