Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like it's GOT bleach on the rocks night tonight? Have I missed something or just still no news either way that is driving people to draino tonight ?

I'm not convinced this is dead yet. The papers keep switching between he's leaving and he's getting a chance every other day. If he does go we seem to be the most serious about bringing him in.

Just been on the United forum and seen something that was reported by someone who is considered reliable by United fans:

• Pogba will be done in next one and half week barring something out of the ordinary. (just like reports today about raiola setting a deadline of 1 august for future to be sorted
  • United will try to sign matuidi no matter who is sold
  • Bastian to leave to go back to germany, januzaj, wilson, pererra to go on loan,Young mata,valencia,fellaini fighting for futures
  • Sergio romero to leave, rooney to start season on bench and may be sold if he causes problems in media as he has many friends(Basically casillias him, i think most united fans will be happy with that)
  • Jones considered important and Mourinho thinks he can get him fit, it is his last chance this season.
  • Depay. darmian also get last chances. Mata may stay if no suitable buyer for atleast 25 million not found.He will be squad player
If we've bid for Mata then no one on United's side seems aware of it.

If Rooney were to start on their bench, the conspiracy theorist within me would go into overdrive thinking this is Manure trying to stop him beating Baldy Charltons' scoring record. If they bench him for the opening three or four games, cue some ridiculous offer from China.

See its this type of post that lets you down, just making it obvious you are just positing to get a reaction out of people, sad and pathetic

How so?

He's not signing imo, He's the player we needed badly and he one I was hoping would sign

Any other AM we attempt to sign will be a poor substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back