Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is anything in it - I believe he wanted to get a taller player on to defend that last throw in - but he does have a track record of selling players following subbing them as subs; he did it to Joe Cole

Would love to think this means he's coming to us, how ever I think if JM wanted rid that bad he'd put him in the u21s with schwinsteiger (or how ever it's spelt!) he subbed matic 25 mins after he came on before and didn't get rid,

Grasping at straws should be the sub title here
He was injured
He was pulled off
A new boy was shown to the united fans
Nothing more

475761_LSDXI248RSE7TXBYNL7UG8J7HZQAD8_300px-kennethwilliams_H020213_L.jpg

I don't think there is anything in it - I believe he wanted to get a taller player on to defend that last throw in - but he does have a track record of selling players following subbing them as subs; he did it to Joe Cole

You don't piss of an player for that
Grasping at straws should be the sub title here
He was injured
He was pulled off
A new boy was shown to the united fans
Nothing more

Jose come out

Got form Mourinho:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...says-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-a3072221.html

I didn't humiliate Nemanja Matic against Southampton, says Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho has insisted he did not humiliate Nemanja Matic during Chelsea's 3-1 loss to Southampton on Saturday evening.

The Portuguese tactician brought the Serbian on at half time with the champions drawing 1-1 with the Saints after Willian's superb free kick was cancelled out by Steven Davis' goal just before the break.

But when Chelsea conceded another goal on the hour mark through Sadio Mane, Mourinho made the unusual decision to substitute Matic off - although the midfielder did not seem to be carrying an injury.

However, the Blues boss insisted after the game his decision to replace Matic with striker Loic Remy was simply because the midfielder wasn't playing well.

When asked whether he had embarrassed Matic by bringing him off shortly after coming on, Mourinho said: "It was not humiliating – I don’t do that to anyone in football or life. If I do, I do without any intention.

Whether this today had something in it or not, he should be our number one target. Big fee and big contract, whatever is needed. The lad is magic and would be amazing in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back