Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows it'd cause press talk mate, absolutely nailed on that was his intention in doing so, unless the e,cuss of needing mikki on to help defend set pieces is something you buy,

That's the thing mate tho I think Jose loves all the press and English media he likes the attention I think. So we are still
All guessing on this lol

Has anyone apart from us even noticed the double sub ?

Men reporter was all I 're it on Twitter straight away, fair few other media sources picked up on it fast as well mate. Fact he was asked about it straight after the game tells you it 'll be a story in tomorrow's rags

That's the thing mate tho I think Jose loves all the press and English media he likes the attention I think. So we are still
All guessing on this lol

Oh he does mate, but Mata 100% so t last there now, May not end up at us ofc but Redford won't be at United come September

Maybe mate. I hope mata wants in and realises Jose is a pleb

Thing is Mata is popular amongst the hard-core United fans, so yeah getting rid will puss them off a bit, but getting shut after signing the world's most expensive player and maybe for ing matas hand to ask to leave, will hardly cause a ripple amongst United fans, think he's been gone since day 1, just mourinho wants to time it right for zero blowback over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back