Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a question asked on ESPN last night following Pogma's move to Man Utd. Where does that leave Juan Mata? Does he stay
and fight for his place, or does he go to Everton?

Has Mata shown any enthusiasm for a move? Any desire to come to us? On both counts I think the answer is nil. Conflicting talk that he is Jose'e sod off list or stay a bit longer, who knows?

Going off their history and what Jose did this weekend, he's very much on the sod off list.

David Anderson @MirrorAnderson
United also adamant that Juan Mata will not be leaving and they are not looking to offload Rojo or Fellaini.

After being subbed on, and then off - for the most flimsey of reasons - in the charity shield, I can't imagine he'll be staying at OT much longer. A question of where, not if, he goes imo.

There was a question asked on ESPN last night following Pogma's move to Man Utd. Where does that leave Juan Mata? Does he stay
and fight for his place, or does he go to Everton?

I suppose we have to google the answer to that as well?? :o :p

Mata is behind Mkhitaryan, Lingard, Pogba, Rooney and arguably Fellaini in central attacking midfield, while Martial and Rashroad are also ahead of him in a wide position in an attacking 3, which isn't his position anyway He's basically got nothing left for him at United aside from a big fat contract. Come to Everton, Juan, be loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back