Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really as simple as that.

We're gonna offer (we have offered) Rom double his current salary, and the promise of being our highest earner.

That would mean Rom would be on circa 140/150k p/wk. If Mata was willing to drop down to that, then we'd probably have a good chance of that happening.

You're genuinely acting like 'setting a new wage structure' is the easiest thing to do though. It can be done, but it's a fine balance.

Is Mata actually on 160/170k a week? Only thing I found the other day said 140/135k

Is Mata actually on 160/170k a week? Only thing I found the other day said 140/135k

think with bonuses (goals, certain amount of minutes etc, appearance fee) he is yeh

so possibly 140k(ish) basic

I'm not saying it's a huge issue, just think it will be the main decider in any deal - I think we'll end up offering what Utd want/they'll drop to our valuation if this is still a deal we're trying to make happen by the end of the window

CpfkQCuWgAAAclj.jpg

United need to sell a few to offset their spending and get the wage bill back in check.

Mata won't be there come Sept 1st, whether he goes to us is another issue, but he's surplus to requirements at OT under Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back