Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the player but does he even fit into Koemans pressing game?

Ok, he just pressured that defender into a big error but he's generally quite laboured and lacks aggression.

I'm not sure he's a target.

I'm sure he's looking forward to training with some of the biggest names in world football- The likes of McGeady, Niasse, The Clev and future Ballon d'Or winner Arouna Kone

Even though our own manager said we were..

Lol
He said it's possible. It's possible we might sign Messi. It's not bloody likely though.

There was a load of hype nonsense both put out and encouraged by the club at the start of the window. However it's clear since we never signed anyone until Walsh came that we weren't in for anyone until then and we probably didn't have the money until Stones was sold. Just looking at the players and their prices that we have brought in and are looking now to bring in makes our strategy as clear as crystal.

Fans have a right to feel duped because they have been.

He wouldn't fit in our team, Barkley won't be moved into CM and we've signed Bolasie for the wing so I don't get why people are obsessed with the bloke.

It changed the score to 0-1.

05d.jpg

That's that then, let's stick with Kone and McGeady

He's not going to leave the bench of Utd to come sit on the bench of Everton as Barkley isn't going to be dropped neither are we paying £30 million for a bloke to come from palace to sit on the bench when we already have 3 wingers. Some of our fans need to shake their heads, it's just not happening.

He's not going to leave the bench of Utd to come sit on the bench of Everton as Barkley isn't going to be dropped neither are we paying £30 million for a bloke to come from palace to sit on the bench when we already have 3 wingers. Some of our fans need to shake their heads, it's just not happening.
Called having a squad mert. And Pay them enough and they'll do as they're told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back