Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensational popcorning by Esk this summer.
The thought did occur to me.

A few forums have 'ITKs'. Cynic in my wonders whether it is all designed to create traffic. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders whether some of it is PR from the club to keep us occupied.

My mind does wander though.

Oh dear sounds like the end of the world as we know it.

To be honest not to bothered about Mata but The Esk has on a number of occasions strongly suggested certain players would be signed and unfortunately none so far have come to fruition.
He got a lot of criticism fired at him and some of it got nasty.
I was just referring to this comment being quiet diffinitive and him leaving himself open to further abuse if his sources weren't solid.

Some of the crap flying esks way is bizarre, yeah he's got stuff that hasn't come off but you would think he's pinched the kids presents on christmas eve or something.
Are you for real?

He's chatted total balls for weeks to gain attention.

Surely the time has come for everybody to accept he's a WUM and a total fantasist?

A few forums have 'ITKs'. Cynic in my wonders whether it is all designed to create traffic. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders whether some of it is PR from the club to keep us occupied.

Nobody has a clue mate, Everton 2016 does not give anything away, its a closed book.

I can safely say that the days of Everton ITKs are done and have been for the whole of this year.

To be honest not to bothered about Mata but The Esk has on a number of occasions strongly suggested certain players would be signed and unfortunately none so far have come to fruition.
He got a lot of criticism fired at him and some of it got nasty.
I was just referring to this comment being quiet diffinitive and him leaving himself open to further abuse if his sources weren't solid.
But he'll feel fine....

Nobody has a clue mate, Everton 2016 does not give anything away, its a closed book.

I can safely say that the days of Everton ITKs are done and have been for the whole of this year.

,,,,and I can safely say that this is something that pleases me.

Keep cards very close to chest - that is the Moshiri way. It is why he is a very successful businessman

Bit of both would be my guess plus the top names sort of died once the season ticket sales were announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back