Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes done it all his life from what I can see, he never gives interviews, he realises the downside of doing business in the public eye, the list is endless and conclusive.

Moshiri takes over, the whole world and his Nan was saying it was "Dem yanks"
Koeman takes over, all the ITKs claimed Emery was in prime spot
Gibson signs a new contract, AWKS, nobody even mentioned his name
Stickleback signs, yep, you guessed it, not a sausage
Steve Walsh walks in and by that time everybody had even stopped with the jarg links to Monchi
Gueye signs and everybody is to busy looking at some fluffy haired weapon in Russia
Williams signs and not only did nobody call it, but all of a sudden some mutant on a beach calls the whole thing off
Next up is Yannick Bolasie, yes you guessed it, not a single ITK called it anywhere

Thats pretty conclusive to me.

The boy Fox tipped Bolasie on TEF a while back.

But he won't drop Barkley and a top class player not happy with the bench of a title challenging team isn't going to be happy on our bench. Our only chance would have been signing him as a winger but we've just signed Bolasie for that position.

Well...I know who'd I'd have if I had to pick

Without intentionally overstepping the mark, I sincerely hope for you're own sake that this is true as your remaining credibility is at risk.

Would it not be much easier to simply hold your tongue and if this source was true you'd be vindicated in your previous statements?

I got impression he was making the comment in jest. Self deprecation if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back