Justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Nick

Player Valuation: £950k
For me, I have stated since I saw the team sheet against the ****e, Moyes would only be justified in his team choice if we made it to the semi final so what do you all think? Was he right? For me it is a big fin yes....:lol:

No, he got that wrong. This result is actually due to a full strength side being fielded against Swansea and the side having confidence to go at them from the off.

It's quite simple - he got it wrong then, he got it right now. All that matters is that we're going to Wembley to make amends.

Not the time for this conversation.

agreed...it's way too soon. We have to at least beat Liverpool and knock them out of the cup. Even then we'd have to win the final to make sure. That 0-3 hurt a lot.

But tonight's 2-0 was perfect...let's focus on that for now.

Who honestly still gives a fck about that game.

Moyes and the players got us, the fans, a day at Wembley, who cares about a ****ty dead rubber against them.

Nev the best lad...you will hopefully notice how that idiot across the park is claming tiredness for losing to Wigan. Meanwhile we are celebrating and the pressure is all on them.... come on my fellow toffees believe!

Who honestly still gives a fck about that game.

Moyes and the players got us, the fans, a day at Wembley, who cares about a ****ty dead rubber against them.

I disagree, we have achieved nothing yet, and a defeat to them at WEMBLEY will sicken me. I hope to god we win, but we have nothing but an expensive day out planned.

The simple fact is fellow blues, you can not win every football game. You have to make the choice on which game is the more important. Hand on hearts lads, would you rather beat Liverpool in the league or be in the semi final? I know how my mind works...

Chicoazul, the first 3points were out of our hands(referee) the second were in our hands. I guess my point is, what is more beneficial to Everton? Being 1 point ahead of them or being in a semi final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back