Justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicoazul, the first 3points were out of our hands(referee) the second were in our hands. I guess my point is, what is more beneficial to Everton? Being 1 point ahead of them or being in a semi final?

Being 4 points ahead of them and playing in the semi final. Both achievable.

Chicoazul, the first 3points were out of our hands(referee) the second were in our hands. I guess my point is, what is more beneficial to Everton? Being 1 point ahead of them or being in a semi final?

Both mate. We should have beat them at Anfield but we'll have a chance to put that right now. I just hope Moyes goes after them and the players don't sh*t it.

Being 4 points ahead of them and playing in the semi final. Both achievable.

Honestly lad, none of us can know for sure but I feel we may have beaten them in their own ground, it certainly was possible. Maybe we would have then lost to swansea. It is ultimately only three points(that is the head speaking!) We go into the semi final and you know what Dalglish will be telling his players they just need to do what they did when they last played us. We, on the other hand know better....

For me, I have stated since I saw the team sheet against the ****e, Moyes would only be justified in his team choice if we made it to the semi final so what do you all think? Was he right? For me it is a big fin yes....:lol:

Absolutely not.

If we had won the first game against Sunderland it might have justified his actions at Anfield.

(although it wouldn't justify it in my eyes....but I accept many people would disagree with me)

But not in a replay.

However......time to move on now.

Roll on Wembley.......

If we played our full team at Anfield and got beat, that would have done us far worse imo. Far far worse.

Our team for them wasn't even bad to be honest, it was that players who were coming back from injury were thrown in and as a result we didn't play well.

Absolutely not.

If we had won the first game against Sunderland it might have justified his actions at Anfield.

(although it wouldn't justify it in my eyes....but I accept many people would disagree with me)

But not in a replay.

However......time to move on now.

Roll on Wembley.......
For me personally, the only reason we did not win the first game was due to very poor referee decisions. Would you agree with that?

Let's finish ahead of them and do them in the cup !

As for Davey, really people should know better at this stage then to doubt him!

Tactics and selection have been spot on in the last two games!

Some tidy fixtures on the horizon, we really should finish ahead of them!

NEVER, EVER, roll over in a derby. Kick them [Poor language removed] for 90mins regardless of whats next. Unforgivable. Even when we win the cup i will still not forgive him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back