Justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we won that League game would we have won something?
If we had fielded a full strength team and half the team got injured or suspended would we be going to Wembley?

A trip to Wembley is the HIGHLIGHT of any fans life.

David Moyes knows this, David Moyes delivered, 20 more Years please David.

goat you seriously off the chain lately. that there is not worth discussing

NEVER, EVER, roll over in a derby. Kick them [Poor language removed] for 90mins regardless of whats next. Unforgivable. Even when we win the cup i will still not forgive him for that.

Still find it embarrassing when fans talk about Kicking them all over instead of out playing them...

either/or. NEVER roll over to them. Ever.

Sorry chap we will have to agree to disagree here. For me you never "roll over" but to kick and to foul shows a distinct lack of appreciation for the sport which, ultimately we are all here for.

nothing to do with `justified`. take every game on its own - the last one is over and the next one is the one that matters. we lost the fcken derby coz 6 first team players were `rested` and the team on the night looked like strangers to each other- it was a [Poor language removed] of a game and we shouldnt have let it happen. nothing justifies that but we have got a chance to put it right in the semi

Sorry chap we will have to agree to disagree here. For me you never "roll over" but to kick and to foul shows a distinct lack of appreciation for the sport which, ultimately we are all here for.

Nice sentiment Nick, but the RS are masters at this. Despite the glamour gloss from the media.

Nice sentiment Nick, but the RS are masters at this. Despite the glamour gloss from the media.
always have been and always will be, their `fans` love it though. we`ve got to beat them by playing silky football coz they will beat us in a kicking match every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back