Katia Kouyate

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is a child physio when she qualified she was at Alder Hey .The head of her department was the physio for the young kids at Everton and he told her that , football teams dont pick just for football ability .They pick for physical ability not football skills because you can teach skills but you cant make them naturally athletic. ps she also told me there was this kid called Barc something who was going to be the next big thing so i dont know what happened to him.

BARCkley?

My daughter is a child physio when she qualified she was at Alder Hey .The head of her department was the physio for the young kids at Everton and he told her that , football teams dont pick just for football ability .They pick for physical ability not football skills because you can teach skills but you cant make them naturally athletic. ps she also told me there was this kid called Barc something who was going to be the next big thing so i dont know what happened to him.
Heard that about Anichebe,he was a prime physical specimen,not an ounce of fat on him,we developed him as a player more or less.

Heard that about Anichebe,he was a prime physical specimen,not an ounce of fat on him,we developed him as a player more or less.

We released Baines, Barton and Jagielka when it was thought that only physical players would make it.

Barton turned us down during the moves era and he said "I was too small for you now I'm too big".

Spain did the opposite and look at what they achieved.

Oh dear, explaining a joke kills it. But here we go: Katia is a common girls name in Europe. Never heard it on a guy.

Then add that with the current trend where female & male sports are judged equally and mixing is encouraged, plus Everton's general desperation in finding players, it seemed a natural 'joke' to make to assume we're signing birds now.

Obviously not. My bad x
Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.