Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player this kid. Sound investment

Cant argue with those goal stats from a wide player.
No nothing about him but one thing we are really in need of is other players chipping in with goals. Evertons midfield goals contribution has been abysmal.

Absolutely jokers in Hull after that much for someone who’s only done it for a lower level championship club.

It would have to be a low fee with add ons reaching £30m if we win something or the lad wins some kind of individual award. If that’s the case then I wouldn’t worry about it eventually going to £30m but a straight £30m for a player who we don’t know if he can step up is ridiculous
They have every right to demand whatever they want for their player. Why should they do us any favours?

They have every right to demand whatever they want for their player. Why should they do us any favours?

I wasn’t saying they should do us any favours, just that we shouldn’t pay that unless it was a tiered payment structure.

Let them do what’s best for them but likewise, I meant we should do the same. If they hold out for £30m up front then move on to another target

This is a player that I really wanted to see us linked with but if that price is true I dont see him going anywhere at least, unless someone like Newcastle just spends an extra 10 million cause they can. Id be fine with something around 20m since that's around where Johnson is being valued

£30m is far too much for him, especially with how careful we'll have to be with our finances this summer. Hopefully he agitates for a move and almost forces Hull into a cheaper sale for us.

Can't see this happening as it's a big gamble. Doesn't mean he's not good or has no potential, but Lampard will have knowledge of the youngsters in London, who have potential and he'll probably be able to get on loan. If the fee is £15 million with add ons then he may be worth a punt but £30 million is a lot.

His stats are good, but why do we need him? Gordon, Gray and Ritchie play in his position.

Centre backs and centre mids please  Marcel Kev!

Could be we see whether Forest go up and if we can't get Johnson we go for this lad? Probably get him for around 15-20m.

Screenshot_20220527-230529.webp
Screenshot_20220527-230509.webp

Stats wise you could argue he is on par with Gordon but he is untested in the Premier League so £30m is a complete NO!

I'd offer £15m with add-ons to £20m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back