Kenwright, Rooney, Fergie (Alex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered the book on Kindle - have to fly to China on Thursday so there's my reading material sorted!

...interesting insight into the last months of Moyes at Everton. The actual situation is being unveiled as predicted on these pages. More specifically that Moyes misled the fans and knew more that he subsequently revealed. Not very satisfactory, but we have the moral high ground and perhaps we should take advantage rather than burn bridges. We done well out of Fellaini and the Gibson deal (bar his injury record) is also looking good business.

Kinda agree there mate. Not sure Moyes "misled" the fans though. He always said lets wait and see at the end of the season. We all guessed that meant he was off, but he couldnt really say anything else could he? He certainly couldnt say, "well, I have had a chat with Fergie, he suggested I shouldnt sign a new contract, I reckon he is off, so think I am in with a shout"

Glad he has gone. Glad RM seems to be making the right noises and the team are developing.

Dont think Moyes did much wrong really, (re the last 6 months/contract), given the circumstances.

But he was a bell over Baines/Felli etc.

Well that buries the long held myth that Kenwright pushed Rooney out of Everton to line his own pockets.

Rooney's under contract
Fergie offers a low figure
Instead of turning him down, Bill accepts, but cries and puts his mum on the phone
Fergie puts it in his book
Everyone now knows that Bill didn't want to sell (ignoring Rooney was under contract)
My large shining hoop
Private bank accounts are go

Rooney's under contract
Fergie offers a low figure
Instead of turning him down, Bill accepts, but cries and puts his mum on the phone
Fergie puts it in his book
Everyone now knows that Bill didn't want to sell (ignoring Rooney was under contract)
My large shining hoop
Private bank accounts are go

haha! Doubt it though.

Dunno who is the bigger arsehole, Ferguson or Kenwright. Putting his mum on the phone is friggin embarassing, what an emo.

Kinda agree there mate. Not sure Moyes "misled" the fans though. He always said lets wait and see at the end of the season. We all guessed that meant he was off, but he couldnt really say anything else could he? He certainly couldnt say, "well, I have had a chat with Fergie, he suggested I shouldnt sign a new contract, I reckon he is off, so think I am in with a shout"

Glad he has gone. Glad RM seems to be making the right noises and the team are developing.

Dont think Moyes did much wrong really, (re the last 6 months/contract), given the circumstances.

Agree with all of that.

Moyes and his godfather Alex turned Everton into a ManUnited feeder club and training ground for new managers -
I have no respect for either - conniving bunch of schemers

Stuffed us outta the compo we had to pay Wigan plus he said he was likely to sign in Jan, the idea he didn't mislead us is a tad naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.