Kevin Campbell

Won’t hear a whisper now hansens in hospital
Alan Hansen was in the media for years mate, and had a much higher profile than Kevin, so probably understandable. I liked both of them as players and Hansen always seemed to put forward a fair and intelligent take on games. Compared to the current crop of ‘pundits’ he was excellent. So I wish them both a full and speedy recovery and if that happens then Hansen getting more coverage than Kev, well I genuinely wont give a toss!

Alan Hansen was in the media for years mate, and had a much higher profile than Kevin, so probably understandable. I liked both of them as players and Hansen always seemed to put forward a fair and intelligent take on games. Compared to the current crop of ‘pundits’ he was excellent. So I wish them both a full and speedy recovery and if that happens then Hansen getting more coverage than Kev, well I genuinely wont give a toss!
Hansen was an excellent goalkeeper too ..... I hope both of them recover ....

League cup final he made a cracking save everyone in the Wembley ground seen it, bar the referee......

….i think his name was Robinson and the week after he refereed a game I was playing in London. Of course, during the game I mentioned it to him and he wasn’t in the least bit happy. After the game, I mentioned it again and he said ‘I couldn’t give what I couldn’t see’.

Regardless, I wish Kevin Campbell and Alan Hansen all the very best in the biggest battles of their lives.