Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference 7 days makes.

Last week we were all a bit stunned that Rodwell was sold.
Now we're all ecstatic to sign Mirallas.

The most exciting thing for me is that now we finally have someone who can play on the right side of attack/right wing, complimenting Pienaar on the left. Hopefully no more Anichebe/Coleman on the right wing! Yay!

proxy.jpg

*faps then jizzes

Oh my.

Why is everyone giving credit to Lcab for this news? Unfair on DAVIDMOYES since he broke the story when Lcab and other Itk's were clearly unaware of the transfer.

Everton new boy Kevin Mirallas has spoken of his delight at joining Everton and says he can't wait to get his Toffees career up and running.

The Belgian international completed a move from Greek champions Olympiakos on Sunday, penning a four-year deal.

A forward who is comfortable playing behind a striker or on either wing, Mirallas notched 34 goals in 52 league games during his time at the Karaiskakis Stadium, dazzling with a wide array of skills in the process.

Now he hopes to bring that kind of verve to the Premier League and win over supporters with his enthusiastic displays.

"I'll give my best for the fans and the team and they'll be able to see what I can bring to the team," he told evertontv in his exclusive first interview as a Blue.

"I'm a forward player and I can play behind the striker, on the left and on the right but I'm just looking forward to playing whatever the position.

"I'm very impatient to play. I want to know what the Premier League is all about."

Frustratingly for Mirallas he will have to wait at least until next weekend's trip to Aston Villa to get a first taste of English football.

The Premier League deadline for registering players for the first round of games was midday on Friday, meaning he will be forced to sit out Monday's visit of Manchester United.

The 24-year-old will attend the game however, where he will be unveiled to the crowd ahead of kick off.

"It's a shame I can't play but I'm looking forward to being there and looking forward to the game," said Mirallas. "I know it's a big game for us."

Mirallas also revealed he had sought advice from international teammate Marouane Fellaini before completing his move.

He said: "Marouane told me it's a great club, a family club and that I should come and join because I will enjoy the Premier League and enjoy Everton."

Swoons!

Really happy here.. A change in Moyes's attitude, must mean we are going to play a bit of attacking stuff... cant wait for tomorrow, perfect game for a good start !

What a difference 7 days makes.

Last week we were all a bit stunned that Rodwell was sold.
Now we're all ecstatic to sign Mirallas.

The most exciting thing for me is that now we finally have someone who can play on the right side of attack/right wing, complimenting Pienaar on the left. Hopefully no more Anichebe/Coleman on the right wing! Yay!

pienaar gibson fellaini mirallas

i could cry

3372f3e0e9ef11e1ac3022000a1e868a_7.jpg

Haha, look at Nev's face.

Why is everyone giving credit to Lcab for this news? Unfair on DAVIDMOYES since he broke the story when Lcab and other Itk's were clearly unaware of the transfer.

Kept saying this before. It's insulting to the only ITK who actually knew about this deal.

Ah well, I love you DAVIDMOYES lid. The poster I mean.

Although I may re-love the real Davey if he keeps signing Belgians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back